The webplayer can have some input lag when not fullscreen. If you are having trouble timing your shots, either try fullscreen or download the standalone version.
Pilot a quadcopter and fire projectiles to knock down walls!
Tip: If you're having trouble making some of the longer shots, trying taking a run up at the line before shooting to get some extra oomph.
- WSADQE to move. Double tap in any direction to perform a flip.
- Shift to climb, Control to descend.
- Touch a projectile to pick it up.
- Perform a flip, then left click or space bar to release the projectile.
- Right click and drag to rotate camera.
- M toggles mute
- T toggles fullscreen
- You cannot cross the red line.
- Knock the wall down below the line shown to win!
Made for Ludum Dare 32 compo. Theme: "An Unconventional Weapon"
Note to chrome users: The most recent version of Google Chrome disabled NPAPI support, which prevents the Unity webplayer from loading. There is a temporary workaround to re-enable NPAPI. You can alternatively use a different browser, or download the standalone game.
Click download now to get access to the following files: